Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Friday 2 March 2007

BUNNY TALES - 0103 and 0116

Passport Numbers 0103 and 0113 were very excited and a little bit scared when I parcelled them up to be sent to Callum and Zak Parker. They live in Atlanta, Georgia - a very long trip for two small bunnies. I should have put them into the same box for the trip, in hindsight, so they could 'hold ears' for comfort. I did hear them giggling and practising a southern drawl on the way to the post office so I guess they were not too worried about the flight! It was the left hand bunny in the picture who went - leaving his bunny twin behind. That sounds a little sad but quite honestly I think they were glad to get away from each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment