Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Friday 3 April 2009

CELEBRATE WITH ME!

I am celebrating today! One short term ambition has been fulfilled and ticked off the list, being featured in a mainstream magazine - one you can pick up in WHSmiths. It has happened!! YAY! I'm in the May issue of Junior Magazine ...


It's there - up in the righthand corner - my little stencil kit!

I do two of them; the Mechanic one to the left and the little Tea Party one to the right. Each has five handmade wooden stencils, designed by Half an Acre, a bunch of coloured pencils in natural wood and a jute carrying bag. Cute - not plastic - and better than the TV!
Even if stencilling leaves them cold they can use them for pretend play - saw your furniture - or simply chew them. Alternatively, ditch the stencils and use the bag for something entirely different! They are made from birch ply and have no splinters and it pleases me greatly that when the kids tire of them you can re-cycle the wood instead of throwing it into a landfill like so many of its plastic counterparts.
Both available from Half an Acre on Folksy.

13 comments:

  1. Many congrats! - spotted them online a week or so ago and thought they were brilliant : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow - well done, that's massive. Hope you've got lots of stock, they're going to fly out of the warren now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a worthy feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It's such a great idea, I'm sure you'll get heaps of sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. Well done and the sets look great. I agree, it's better than sitting in front the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations I know someone who is famous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done. Many congratulations :) They are ace too, I might have to buy some for birthday pressies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wey hey. Great news. Great PR. Well done. It is a fabulous product so I hope to see them fly off the shelf!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Lone Diner6 April 2009 at 07:00

    YES! Those are awesome! I actually saw them in the magazine and didn't know they were yours. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are fantastic, well done. It must feel great to have achieved that.

    ReplyDelete