Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Thursday 6 January 2011

A quiet festive season? - Part 2

So, what else did I get up to in the making department?


Oooo, something stripy!  On a whim I made a black and white fleece bone for my youngest, Bun Son 3.  (We don't do normal toys here).  It was going to be a sort of bone-sized bone but, as I had no pattern and no plan (as usual) it ended up about 6x bigger ...


It's nearly as big as Bun Son 3!  He loved, loved, loved it and so did everyone else.  He uses it as a big pillow and carries it around the house.  It's blooming comfy and Mr Bunny Maker and I might steel it for ourselves.

Are you looking forward to Part 3?  There is one and it's a-comin'.  Hold on to your hats!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is fab! I love it! We need pics of it being modelled please!

    Looking forward to part 2!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete