Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Monday 6 July 2009

Whale/seal/shark/fish thing update ....

Now, I was asked at Winchester Handm@ade, by one of my 'followers' (that sounds a bit cultish!) Trashalou about my whale/shark/etc thing. I have a visual update ...

Yup - it is back up on the book case. At least it has got the map on it. It's that chicken. It won't let me near it. Honest ......

3 comments:

  1. Follower, eh? Hmmmmmmmmmm..... I was going for interested third party ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh ....... but the technical term is 'blog follower' - apparently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pah! Once again caught out on a technicality!!!

    ReplyDelete