Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Tuesday 17 November 2009

AN EARLY CHRISTMAS TREAT

I did a swap last week with Helen from Helen Jane's Designs on Folksy. I sent her some wooden stars and she sent me ..... this gorgeous linen, embroidered heart.

It was beautifully wrapped and makes a great gift for when you go a-visiting at Christmas.

I might have to have one every year!

Helen Jane's Designs shop on Folksy

1 comment:

  1. Anna, that is so cute! I love linen ornaments, they look very homey and remind me of Christmas and all the wonderful joy it brings!
    Will your friend show the stars on her blog?
    I did a post about your letter, I guess some people didn't get letters. I am so happy we swapped letters, I have read mine to my grandchildren, they love the part about playing board games!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete