Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Sunday 9 January 2011

Are you ready for some bunny love?

The Valentine's bunnies have already been selected.  Widget organized some kind of wierd selection process involving carrots, spreadsheets and questionaires.  Whilst he was amusing himself I chose THE perfect socks for the occasion.


I chose a pink, slightly fuzzy one, for people who like pink, fuzzy things and a very smart black and white stripy one for those not so keen on the pink side of things.


These are super special limited edition bunnies and are only available from my Half an Acre shop on Not On The High Street.com

It's a bit worrying that January is nearly half over.  Better get on with the tax return!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are too cute!

    Love em!

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooooo - special edition? they deserve it, very smart bunnies!

    ReplyDelete