Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Friday 28 January 2011

In which The Bunny Maker questions herself

On reflection I have to wonder if this is really a very 'normal' thing to do.


It's just that Nosy and Spike's fluff is so soft that, when you feel it, you simply can't feel it.  It was BunSon 3 who first saved a little bit and, then I kinda carried on.  It seemed logical to put it into this little pot .. which I had already.  I'm stating that so you don't think I went off looking especially for a heart-shaped one.  That might be construed along the lines of people who set a place at the table for their cat, or carry a small dog in a handbag.  Maybe.


Anyone else do this?  What shall I do with it?

4 comments:

  1. I've been keeping my bunnies fur too, so when they are gone I can make little remembrance pillows filled with their fur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will it felt I wonder? Maybe if you mix it with wool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'd make wonderful bedding...maybe for rabbits?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can spin it! Maybe with a little wool mixed in, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete