Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Monday 31 January 2011

What's on your desk, Bunny Maker?

Eh? What? Did you ask me something?  Oh, what's on my desk?  Why did you have to stop in today, everything is in a bit of a pickle ...


That is not fresh coffee either - age unknown. I can, however show you something less grim and more arty, seeing as you're here and all that.



I'm making up a new batch of wooden leaping bunnies.  Half of them are off to Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue to help them raise money at their Valentine's Day event.  The others will be for sale in ye olde bunny shoppe later on this week.  I have also been a-spending as usual ...


Possibly the most awesome and monstery fleece I have ever seen.  I have two precious squares of it, sent all the way from the U.S of A and it is so lovely that I will most likely never be able to put scissors to it.  All the BunSons want duvets, pillows and blankets made and BunSon3 would like his room carpeted with the turquoise one.  I'd like to cover our sofa in it. 
Tap..tap..tap..calculator bashing ensues..... Nope, too spenny, especially as I'm holding out for some renovations in our kitchen.  Mr Bunny Maker is not listening.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I've got to get me some of that! (It would never be cut!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Thats super cool fleece! Would make a great cape/costume! Or gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh for a touchy screen - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete