Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Sunday 8 June 2008

It's funny what happens......

Last evening was beautiful - it had actually been a hot day for once - so everything went outside. As you can see I had a very nice glass of white wine! I had no intention of painting a canvas but these things just come over me as and when. The wine glass, empty *ahem*, stands of my middle son's school reading book. "Hey Presto", a thrilling tale in words of one syllable! On the left of the wine glass is a small, stripey sausage dog toy belonging to my youngest son. This is 'dog number 2' - number 1 is temporarily lost so this one is standing in. He loves them beyond all reason and kisses their noses constantly for comfort. Next to the jam jar of blue paint is a gardening glove. I used it to pull nettles out of a rosemary plant's pot earlier. There is also a tin of Spiderman Uno cards, the result of a son pestering for a game. I've dipped my paintbrush into a son's water cup! Well, it WAS right there! Also you'll see a blank canvas - perhaps a lizard pair - I don't know yet. So out of all that came this little lizard painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment