Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Saturday 1 August 2009

Little Spotty's visit to England...

An email has just arrived from out Dutch bunny Little Spotty. She went to live with Tessa and has been having a wonderful time every since ....... here is her latest news;

Hello Bunnies,

Tessa and I are back from London!

The trip began sunday evening when I was helping Tessa with packing her bag. And mine! I had my own little bag with my passpoort, a diary and of course Artis de Partis. I tried to smuggle Mister Jummy into a bag, but Tessa saw me doing it. She was a little mad at me and threaten me with saying that I couldn't come to London if I did that again.

Monday morning at 07:55 hour we took the train to Brussels. From there, we took the Eurostar train to London St Pancreas International where we took the metro to the hotel. The room was a double room, so I had my own bed. When we dropped of the bags in the hotel, we went to The British Museum. That was very big. Certainly for a little bunny like me. I really like the things from Egypt. Tessa took a photo of me in front of some sarcophagus.

The next day we went to the London Eye. I was a little bit scared: it's so high! Tessa took me out of her bag and held me very tight so I could see Big Ben. Of course she took a photo of me and Big Ben.


On Wednesday we went to a very big park looking for bunnies. Unfortunately it was a windy day so we didn't see any bunnies. Because of the weather I don't have any photos of me in the park. Tessa was afraid that I would hop away. Because I really like London.

Thursday we went to the Tower of London. In front of a building stood a guard. I wanted to tickle his cheek with my ears, but Tessa didn't let me do that. She told me that the guard had a very big gun and when he would be attacked, he shoots at the attacker. Even if it's a sweet little bunny like me. But Tessa told me that I could go on the photo with them. So I did. As you can see on the photo I look a bit scared.


On the same day we visited the Tower Bridge. Of course Tessa took a photo of me in front of the bridge.



On Friday morning we went back home. At the train station we went to The Starbucks for a nice cup of tea. It was a very nice holiday and I'm hoping that I could go to London again when Tessa is going there in October.

This week I've been with Neon. We had a nice time together.

Greetings,

Little Spotty and Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment