Welcome to my blog. I am 'The Bunny Maker' - aka Anna, confuzzled mother of three boys, maker of sock bunnies for Widget and Friends, owner of The Warren Bunny Boarding and artist behind Half an Acre. Come on in and join the madness!


Saturday 9 January 2010

COSMOS SOCKBUNNY'S CHRISTMAS

This lovely email arrived for the bunnies, from little Cosmos.



Happy New Year to the Warren!

I have had a very exciting time over the last month, first of all a super Christmas card from you made me so excited I didn't stop bouncing until Laura got home to help me open it.  Thank you!

Christmas was even more fantastic than I imagined with pretty lights and extra carrots and then, Santa came! He brought me lots of little parcels and I now have super spare sleeping bags and a pink scarf!  I love them so much!  Santa must've thought I've been a good bunny!

We've had lots of fun out in the snow, although I must remember to wear my scarf outside rather than inside, do you like my snow-bunny-angel?

Love to everybun and hope 2010 is fabulous for you all!

Cosmos xo

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment